Yeni Malatyaspor 1-1 Galatasaray (Penalties 6-7) | SUMMARIZE OF MATCH

2 min read

Ziraat Turkey Cup last 16 round match, Galatasaray away New Malatyaspor match ended 1-1 in normal time was defeated 7-6 penalty results. After this victory, Galatasaray managed to rise to the quarter-finals in the cup.


Meeting with the ball in the penalty area in the 2nd minute, Emre took the shot from the ground. Chebake sent the ball saved by goalkeeper Ertaç to the corner.

In the 26th minute, Zeki took his shot from a point outside the penalty area, which saw the goal diagonally from the right diagonal. The ball remained in the upper nets.

In the 29th minute, Adam, with the ball from the middle area, passed his opponents and entered the penalty area. Zeki, who was on the right diagonal inside the penalty area, left the ball in the side networks.

Emre Akbaba, who met with the ball in the penalty area with the rust given on the left wing in the 39th minute, took his shot, the ball came out from the top.

In the 57th minute, Babel shot goalkeeper Ertaç in two moves, from a point outside the penalty area, from a point overlooking the castle.

In the 78th minute, Mustafa opened the round leather in the penalty area and was removed at the last moment with the intervention of the defense.

In the 85th minute, Diagne, who rose well to the corner kick used by Emre Akbaba from the right wing, hit the ball auta.

In the 86th minute, Galatasaray transferred the ball captured by Umut Bulut to Youssuf in the error of the defense. Youssuf shot from the right diagonal of the penalty area from the ground auta from the bottom of the goal post.

There were no other goals in the match and the fight was overtime.

In the 96th minute, goalkeeper Ertaç saved the shot taken by Diagne from outside the penalty area.

Umut, who met with the ball outside the penalty area in the 100th minute, took his hard shot, the ball went to the net from the left of the goalkeeper: 1-0.

In the 115th minute, goalkeeper Ertaç saved Muhammed’s hard shot from the penalty area.

In the 120th minute, the ball went to the net in the kick of Luyindama, who rose well to the free kick from the left wing: 1-1.

Extra minutes were also ended with a 1-1 equality, and the match was penalized.

In penalties, Galatasaray beat Yeni Malatyaspor with a score of 7-6 and reached the quarter-finals.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *